Roof Repairs and Stopping Roof Leaks
Our motto is ‘We Stop Leaks’ so it’s no surprise that we believe that our SPF roofing system is superior not only for new and replacement roofs, but also to fix leaking roofs on your home or business. There is no other short term solution that can fix your leaking roof better than SPF roof patching. This is obviously not a long term solution, but it is the best solution for reducing your problem until you are able to get your roof replaced.
Spray Polyurethane Foam has been used as a roofing and insulation material for over 45 years. During this time, foam roofing systems have proven themselves through comprehensive, independent studies to be dependable, long lasting, and very affordable. Because it is sprayed onto the roof as a liquid, it forms a single continuous structure that is seamless and very stable.
Here are some of the benefits of using SPF for your new roofing material or to fix leaks in your existing roof:
- Seamless: Polyurethane foam is applied as a liquid, creating a single monolithic membrane that covers the entire roof. There are no seams or joints, the source of the majority of leaks in traditional roofs.
- Flexible: The foam can be sprayed onto virtually any surface, irregularly shaped roofs and protrusions are readily taken care of.
- Lightweight: Foam roofing typically weighs around 50 lbs. per square, versus 800 lbs. for a built-up roof and 100 lbs. for ballasted single-ply roofs.
- Thermal Insulation: SPF has the best insulating properties available for commercial construction today.
- Sustainability: Foamed roofs require a minimum of upkeep, creating little waste and have an indefinite lifespan.
Spray Foam Masters is confident we can stop your leaking problem with our SPF applications on your residential flat or low sloped roof. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment for one of our roofing technicians to inspect your roof.